Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on March 31, 2014 at 8:34 PM||comments (166)|
5 Things Super Successful People Do Before 8 AM
1. Exercise. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. Most people that work out daily, work out in the morning. Whether it’s a morning yoga session or a trip to the gym, exercising before work gives you a boost of energy for the day and that deserved sense of accomplishment. Anyone can tackle a pile of paperwork after 200 ab reps! Morning workouts also eliminate the possibility of flaking out on your cardio after a long day at work. Even if you aren’t bright eyed and bushy tailed at the thought of a 5 am jog, try waking up 15 minutes early for a quick bedside set of pushups or stretching. It’ll help wake up your body, and prep you for your day.
2. Map Out Your Day. Maximize your potential by mapping out your schedule for the day, as well as your goals and to dos. The morning is a good time for this as it is often one of the only quiet times a person gets throughout the day. The early hours foster easier reflection that helps when prioritizing your activities. They also allow for uninterrupted problem solving when trying to fit everything into your timetable. While scheduling, don’t forget about your mental health. Plan a 10 minute break after that stressful meeting for a quick walk around the block or a moment of meditation at your desk. Trying to eat healthy? Schedule a small window in the evening to pack a few nutritious snacks to bring to work the next day.
3. Eat a Healthy Breakfast. We all know that rush out the door with a cup of coffee and an empty stomach feeling. You sit down at your desk, and you’re already wondering how early that taco truck sets up camp outside your office. No good. Take that extra time in the morning to fuel your body for the tasks ahead of it. It will help keep your mind on what’s at hand and not your growling stomach. Not only is breakfast good for your physical health, it is also a good time to connect socially. Even five minutes of talking with your kids or spouse while eating a quick bowl of oatmeal can boost your spirits before heading out the door.
4. Visualization. These days we talk about our physical health ad nauseam, but sometimes our mental health gets overlooked. The morning is the perfect time to spend some quiet time inside your mind meditating or visualizing. Take a moment to visualize your day ahead of you, focusing on the successes you will have. Even just a minute of visualization and positive thinking can help improve your mood and outlook on your work load for the day.
5. Make Your Day Top Heavy. We all have that one item on our to do list that we dread. It looms over you all day (or week) until you finally suck it up and do it after much procrastination. Here’s an easy tip to save yourself the stress – do that least desirable task on your list first. Instead of anticipating the unpleasantness of it from first coffee through your lunch break, get it out of the way. The morning is the time when you are (generally) more well rested and your energy level is up. Therefore, you are more well equipped to handle more difficult projects. And look at it this way, your day will get progressively easier, not the other way around. By the time your work day is ending, you’re winding down with easier to dos and heading into your free time more relaxed. Success!
My wish is for you to be more successful than ever!
|Posted on January 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM||comments (787)|
|Posted on January 29, 2014 at 2:38 PM||comments (250)|
|Posted on January 21, 2014 at 8:21 PM||comments (166)|
Each one of us are the creators of our destiny…..let me say that a different way….
You are the Creator of your destiny…….let me say that a different way…..
I am the creator of my own destiny!!!!
This concept hit me really hard...I liked to think that everyone around me made my life the way it was......then I realized if that were true I would then be a victim and that felt yucky. So I took control of my own destiny!
Every thought we have we choose the darkness or the light.
Darkness Light Worry Optimism Fear Faith Doubt Hope Anger Love Lack Abundance Sickness Health unhappiness Happiness Pain Pleasure
If your body believes every word you say then every dark thought is tearing your body down in some way. If your body believes every word you say and you choose the light, your immune system and every system in your body becomes stronger. They say even a tiny lie will make your body weak. how can you possibly feel good or be happy????? t jump off a 10,000 foot cliff with nothing to catch you and be OK. Same thing, you cannot continuously have negative and dark thoughts and expect to have a beautiful life full of health, joy, peace and abundance.
I had a client tell me she had voices in her head. I told her we all do. She said she couldn't control them. I told her she absolutely has the power to control the voices in her head and there is not anyone or anything else on this earth that can. Only she can take charge of her own life and choose differently with every thought. We can immediately dismiss the dark thoughts and immediately replace it with a positive one! It's all our choice!!!!! It can be hard, but the more you practice the easier it becomes until pretty soon you are always choosing the light and wonderful things begin coming into your life.
I don't know about you but I am done being a doormat to my thoughts and other people! I know wonderful things started coming into my life when I continually chose the light!!! My wish for you is that you will find your inner power, choose the light and watch a beautiful life unfold for you!
YOUR BODY BELIEVES EVERY WORD YOU SAY
By Barbara Hoberman Levine
“Being responsible for your health does not mean blaming yourself. Being responsible does mean accepting yourself and then doing what’s appropriate to help yourself – be it taking medicine or acting in new ways.”
“Disordered thinking can produce disordered brain chemistry.”
“Thinking and speaking like a victim discourages healing. You change your experience by first recognizing the role your emotions, thoughts, and speech play in inducing disease. Your body’s innate wisdom knows how to heal itself.”
“Just as the apple core contains seeds that sprout into an apple tree, you have, at your core, beliefs which shape you.”
“Memories trigger bodily sensations. Memory, in fact, is attached to emotion. We tend to remember those experiences that initially elicited a strong emotional reaction in us. These emotions can then become ‘trapped’ in our physical bodies.”
In chronic or recurrent acute illnesses your lifestyle is often key to your state of health. Lifestyle includes how you language your life: your attitude, thoughts, emotions and style of thinking. You can create conditions more favorable to health by removing unhealthy negative belief systems. To be permanently effective, healing must occur in the mind. The body acts out thoughts and images. Usually you aren’t aware of this process in much the same way that you aren’t usually conscious of breathing and other automatic body functions. But just as you can bring consciousness to bear on the process of breathing (choosing to breathe deeply, for example), you can positively influence many aspects of your body when you choose to pay attention. When thoughts and images are consciously chosen, the mind can create a context for health.”
“Getting rid of an illness, while desirable, is only a part of the healing process. Loving and accepting oneself is as important. Getting rid of fear and releasing the past completes the process. Being able to enjoy life, no matter what, is key. Learning from everything that happens is healthy behavior.”
Write your post here.
|Posted on December 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM||comments (394)|
|Posted on December 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM||comments (125)|
|Posted on December 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM||comments (124)|
Caught In The Act Of Love
Blog me your stories of catching others doing kind things.
I will post for all to see!
It will be a way that we can spread love around the world.
And since acts of kindness is what we are looking for...
we will find more of it!
My wish for you is that someone catches you being kind every day of your life!!!!
|Posted on December 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM||comments (161)|
|Posted on December 6, 2013 at 5:23 PM||comments (114)|
Laughter is the Best Medicine!
The most important lesson my little grandkids taught me.....LAUGHTER!!! They can laugh at anything! Even little Traxton (4 months old) laughed when I sneezed. They say laughter is the best medicine....no wonder kids are so happy and have so much energy!
My wish for you is that you will continually find uplifting things to laugh at!!
Check this link out for a good laugh
Write your post here.
|Posted on December 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM||comments (94)|
Stay away from negative people and all drama! Treat it like you would poison! Negativity and drama will just kill you a little slower.
If its your family.......set your boundaries and let them know that if they choose to be negative that you choose not to be around them.
With my family when they start complaining I just say wait-wait-wait! I only want to hear what you do want. What do you want to see happen. Most of the time they have to call me back after they think about it because we are all so programmed to focus on what we don't want....it takes a little....well a lot of practice to flip it.
I promise you when you do and you spend your time with positive -fun-happy people and focus on what you would like to have happen in your life, your whole life will shift and be better than you could ever dream.
And sometimes old friends go away, but you will soon discover that wonderful new friends appear with much higher energy that lifts you!
My wish for you is that you will turn the news off and refuse to listen anything that pulls you down. Start reading good books, watching uplifting youtube videos and find reasons to be happy!!!!!!!